Thursday, September 24, 2009

Mea Culpa or What Happened to September?

Wow. Is that the date? It has been that long since I posted anything? Anything?

Any excuse for that? Don't think so. Everybody has their things which chew up their time like a puppy with a slipper, and I've been beset with those puppies. But as I look back, small slips of time presented itself when I could have posted something, anything, and I used that for other things. Sleeping. Vegetating in front of the TV. Watching the Chicago Bears first lose a game they should have won and then win a game they should have lost. After all, losing to the Packers was enough agony for at least a hundred words cast into the ether. But nothing from this Bear fan since 1978. About a Packer loss. Sheesh.

I hear some of you saying that I'm being hard on myself and you're right. I need to be harder on myself. None of this will get done unless I do it, regardless of how my day went. Furthermore, I've asked people to participate in this and then I stopped participating. And I'm truly sorry for that.

I shouldn't expect anyone to come back. I'm going to have to earn my readers back. And I will.

1 comment: